1. Fill male pot with water and bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Spray each tier well with a cooking spray or brush it with a vegetable oil and place the products on a tier spaced apart.
3. Cooked covered for 35-40 minutes on a medium to high flame until the internal temperature of the product reaches minimum 165F.
4. Carefully remove each Manti from tier onto a dish and drizzle it lightly with oil prior to serving.
1. Use baking pan sheet with parchment paper.
2. Arrange each pie on the pan sheet spaced apart and leave in the room temperature for about 20 minutes.
3. Pre-heat oven to 400-440F.
4. Lightly brush each pie with beaten egg.
5. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown. Ensure the internal temperature of the product is above 165F checked by a food thermometer.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down.
1. Bring water to a rapid boil, add salt to taste.
2. Add Pelmeni and stir, return to rapid boil.
3. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally for 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature of the product reaches minimum 165F.
4. Drain well and serve as is or with the sauce.
A traditional and delicious recipe for hand-made Russian pelmeni filled with a beef combination, flavored with onions and garlic! Watch this video to learn how to make the perfect pelmeni! Plus, an easy dressing idea!